|WE BUY ANTIQUES
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT DO APPRAISALS ON ITEMS.
Please read these guildines before contacting us about selling your items:
The number of customers contacting us about items they would like to sell has
increased dramatically, so we have a few rules of thumb before you contact us:
- Grant's does NOT purchase any items that are broken, chipped, scratched or dirty. Please inspect your items and clean them.
- Grant's DOES purchase the following: Military items from the Civil Way, Revolutionary War or War of 1812 - Gun's from 1901 or earlier - decorative glassware -
titanic souvenirs - newspapers, books, letters from 1910 and earlier - Model "T" or early automobile items -War letters from WWII or earlier -old photographs from Kalamazoo County
or surrounding counties - Interurban or trolly items (pictures, letters, etc) from early 1900's - old photo albums, especially war photo albums - and much more. Don't worry if your items are not on this list,
we may still be interested, we are just trying hard to find these select few items.
- We are not interested in purchasing the following items: Silver Plate Flatware, clothing (unless civil war or earlier), clear glass.
- Remember: If you are looking up prices on the internet before you contact us to sell, make sure you look in several different spots. For example: Just looking on ebay is
not a good way to come up with your selling price. Just because people list their items on ebay for a certain price, does not mean they will sell it at that price. "I saw one sell on ebay
for $300.00" or "I saw this listed for $225.00 on ebay" is unrealistic when trying to sell to a local antique store.
- If you are going to bring your items in, Saturday's are the best days.
- To maximize the potential of the store or dealers purchasing your items, e-mailing pictures to us is the best way. We can then forward your information easily and quickly
to the dealers who may be interested.
BEFORE YOU CALL, VISIT or E-MAIL US ABOUT ITEMS YOU WANT TO SELL, YOU MUST INCLUDE ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW:
2.Pictures of items
3.Your contact information
4.Price you would like to sell the items for
If you do not include all three items above, your item(s) will not be considered.
Don't forget we buy estates, multiple or individual items right in the store. If you are interested in possibly selling your item(s) to Grant's Antique
Mall give us a call at (269) 665-4300, e-mail us at